Bug Report #2244
ORM with method should use LEFT join
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
Maybe it's better to allow choosing join type?
public function with($target_path)
public function with($target_path, $join_type = 'LEFT')?
- Target version set to v3.1.0
- Target version changed from v3.1.0 to v3.0.2
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
I believe it should always use LEFT JOINs. If you want other types of joins, it is best to write a custom method.
- Project changed from Kohana v3.x to 78
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Project changed from 78 to Kohana v3.x
- Category set to Modules:ORM
- Target version set to v3.0.2
Also available in: Atom