Bug Report #3042
UTF8::ucwords() not preserving capitals within words
|Assignee:||Jeremy Bush||% Done:|
If mb functions are available, UTF8::ucwords() will use mb_convert_case(), which does not preserve capital letters within words.
E.g. both ucwords() and UTF8::ucwords() with mb functions unavailable will convert 'exAmple' to 'ExAmple'.
UTF8::ucwords() with mb functions available will convert it to 'Example'.
#1 Updated by Geert De Deckere about 4 years ago
- Category set to Core
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Geert De Deckere
- Target version set to v3.0.7
- Resolution set to fixed
#3 Updated by Jeremy Bush about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Test to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100