From 04/28/2011 to 05/27/2011
- 04:06 pm Bug Report #3837 (Closed): File cache will not delete directories
- 03:50 pm Revision a3b3b6ff: Fixes #3753. Cache will not remove files that are protected by the configurati...
- Test included with fix
- 03:47 pm Feature Request #3378: Move Cache Module to Kohana-Core
- Cache in 3.3 will support full dependency injection, including configuration - making this possible.
- 03:45 pm Bug Report #3753 (Closed): Kohana_Cache_File::_delete_file failed to delete directory
- Applied in changeset commit:a3b3b6ff3649d6a5d050c9687c4e4d6a6be3446c.
- 03:27 pm Revision 930f4c22: Fixes #4027 Removed support for xcache and eaccelerator from cache library
- 03:16 pm Feature Request #2819 (Closed): Unit Tests for cache module
- Applied in changeset commit:0eacc0040d0085b51d5b056d33ce77d5ac4c04fd.
- 03:14 pm Revision d519d231: Refs #2819, fixes Wincache test skip message
- 03:11 pm Revision 0eacc004: Fixes #2819, Unit Tests now cover most of the Cache module, testing core featu...
- #4027 Removed support for xcache and eaccelerator from cache library
- 03:10 pm Feature Request #4027 (Closed): Xcache and Eaccelerator are no longer supported
- Fixed in https://github.com/kohana/cache/commit/0eacc0040d0085b51d5b056d33ce77d5ac4c04fd
- 03:05 pm Feature Request #4027 (Closed): Xcache and Eaccelerator are no longer supported
- Remove the core cache drivers for Xcache and Eaccelerator as they are no longer supported.
- 05:13 pm Revision 9e06ada8: Refactored the core tests to provide the abstract Cache class test coverage re...
- Provided non-Kohana namespaced versions of the Cache_Exception and both interfaces
- 01:33 pm Revision 7067a6b7: Renamed the Cache test file to follow correct naming convention
- 01:31 pm Feature Request #4025: Remove the singleton pattern
- Ah man, I just pushed this into 3.2! I'll roll this back into 3.3.
- 01:30 pm Feature Request #4025 (Closed): Remove the singleton pattern
- Applied in changeset commit:1b81f9fff71853547581e48d3584fa40759f1f86.
- 01:30 pm Revision 1b81f9ff: Fixes #4025, singleton pattern removed from Cache class.
- New factory method implemented. All Cache instances should be injected as dependencies as required
- 09:40 am Feature Request #4025 (Closed): Remove the singleton pattern
- Cache should not use the Singleton pattern anymore. Instead Dependency Injection should be use to pass the @Cache@ re...
- 09:33 am Bug Report #3410 (Closed): Memcache incorrectly identifies wrong server
- 09:33 am Feature Request #4024 (Closed): Redis driver
- It would be nice to have a Redis cache driver, given the rising popularity of this document K/V store system.
- 09:32 am Feature Request #4023 (Closed): Basic Arithmetic
- Caching engines that support basic arithmetic such as increase and decrease, should allow use of those features. Enfo...
- 01:31 pm Bug Report #3973: Kohana_Cache_File Driver errors
- See https://github.com/kohana/cache/pull/9
- 01:24 pm Bug Report #3973 (New): Kohana_Cache_File Driver errors
- I'm getting the following errors when running tests on cache: https://gist.github.com/958937. I'm on OSX, but I've ch...
Also available in: Atom