- Registered on: 02/07/2012
- Last connection: 09/05/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 06:12 PM Kohana v3.x Bug Report #4722: Kohana's PUT request via HTTP Body (CURL)
- Already fixed by:
- 06:06 PM Minion Feature Request #4540: Allow input and output streams to be configured
- I don't mean to prod, but as I have a number of tests for Minion tasks currently pending, it would be handy to know i...
- 12:20 PM Minion Feature Request #4550 (New): Improve check for console color support
- Windows users with ANSICON consoles can enjoy color output like the rest. This proof of concept adds a proper check ...
- 12:48 AM Minion Feature Request #4540 (New): Allow input and output streams to be configured
- It's a bit difficult to test Minion_CLI usage without being able to configure the input and output streams to somethi...
- 04:56 PM Minion Feature Request #4537 (New): Add shutdown handler
- Currently Minion registers its own exception handler but still relies on @Kohana::shutdown_handler@ for catching @E_P...
- 07:39 PM Kohana v3.x Proposals (Political/Workflow) #4473: Drop PSR-0 for main autoloader
- Frameworks like Symfony and Laravel can make PSR-0 work with autoloader classes configured at runtime. But even the i...
- 07:16 AM ORM Patch #4466: Reconsider ORM::values() behavior and documentation
- I agree, but also think that you don't really want to be creating an impression that Kohana places so few constraints...
- 06:19 PM ORM Patch #4466: Reconsider ORM::values() behavior and documentation
- Isaiah DeRose-Wilson wrote:
> We will continue to discuss this issue and we are open to suggestions. So if you have ...
- 01:24 AM ORM Patch #4466: Reconsider ORM::values() behavior and documentation
- I think the point of the github example is that these same issues were shrugged off by the rails devs in almost exact...
- 09:39 PM Kohana v3.x Bug Report #4464: Kohana_Config_Database_Writer runs out of memory
- This was already fixed here: http://dev.kohanaframework.org/issues/4316
Also available in: Atom